To set up wireless communication using the control panel with wireless setup
The Wireless Setup Wizard provides an easy way to set up and manage a wireless
connection to your device.
To use this method, you must have a wireless network set up and running.
1. Set up the device hardware (see the getting started guide or the setup poster that
came with your device).
2. On the control panel, press the Setup button.
3. Press an arrow button to move to Network, and then press OK.
Set up the device for wireless communication (some models only)
4. Press an arrow button to move to Wizard, and then press OK.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.