Understand the network configuration page
If the device is connected to a network, you can print a network configuration page to
view the network settings for the device. You can use the network configuration page
to help troubleshoot network connectivity problems. If you need to call HP, it is often
useful to print this page before calling.
Network Configuration Page
1. General Information: Shows information about the current status and active
connection type of the network, and other information, such as the URL of the
embedded Web server.
2. 802.3 Wired: Shows information about the active wired network connection, such
as the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, as well as the hardware address
of the device.
3. 802.11 Wireless: Shows information about the active wireless network connection,
such as the IP address, the communication mode, the network name,
authentication type, and signal strength.
4. Bluetooth: Shows information about the active Bluetooth wireless connection,
such as the device name and address, as well as the passkey.
5. SNMP: Shows information about the current SNMP settings and status, including
the community name settings.
Configure and manage
To print the network configuration page from the control panel
If the device has a two-line display: Press the Setup button, select Network
Setup, select Print Network Settings, and then press OK.
If the device has a color display: Press the Setup button, select Network, select
View Network Settings, select Print Network Configuration Page, and then