Install Tray 2
This feature is available with some models of the device.
Install the accessories
Tray 2 can hold up to 350 sheets of plain paper. For ordering information, see
To install Tray 2
1. Unpack the tray, remove the packing tapes and materials, and move the tray to the
prepared location. The surface must be sturdy and level.
2. Turn off the device, and disconnect the power cord.
3. Set the device on top of the tray.
Be careful to keep your fingers and hands clear of the bottom of
4. Connect the power cord and turn on the device.
5. Enable Tray 2 in the print driver. For more information, see
Turn on accessories in
the print driver