To turn on accessories on Macintosh computers
The Mac OS automatically turns on all accessories in the print driver when you install
the device software. If you add a new accessory later, follow these steps:
1. Click the Printer Setup Utility icon in the Dock.
2. On the Printer List window, click once on the device you want to set up to select it.
3. From the Printers menu, select Show info.
4. Click the Names and Location drop-down menu and select Installable Options.
5. Check the accessory that you want to turn on.
6. Click Apply Changes.
Turn on accessories in the print driver